Welcome to Reception!
Teacher: Mrs Mckerrow/Miss Stockwell
Teaching Assistant: Mrs Kehn/Alafan
Teacher: Miss Stacey
Teaching Assistant: Mrs Lowe
Our topic this term is:
- Robin class will have P.E. on a THURSDAY Please make sure your child’s P.E. kit has daps or suitable footwear, shorts and the T-shirt to match the colour of your child’s house.
- Wren class will have Forest school every THURSDAY this half term, so please ensure you have your wellies, hats, scarves and coats in school. We will provide waterproof trousers and a waterproof coat over the top of your child’s normal coat.
- Reading books will be changed on a MONDAY and a THURSDAY as long as the reading record has been signed.
- Please look out for any spare school clothes and bring them back to school.
Checklist for parents
- Please remember to name all items including school uniform, lunchboxes, P.E/forest school kit, hat, scarfs and gloves.
- Please bring in your child’s book back with book, reading record and sound keyring in every day. We do aim to try and read with your child once a week.
- Wellies and P.E. kits should be in school.
Please look at your child’s Tapestry observations and add WOW moments to it too! If you have any problems please talk to your child’s teacher.
Important dates this term
- Parents Evening – Monday 4th and Tuesday 5th March (Sign up online)
- World Book Day – Thursday 7th March (Your child is welcome to dress up in their favourite book character and bring their favourite book to school. Parents are invited to join us at 2.30.)
- Zoolab Visitors – 11th March (letters home soon)
- Red nose Day – 15th March (£1 voluntary donation and dress up red!)
- Good news assembly –9.00am on Friday 5th April.