Welcome to Reception!
Teachers: Mrs Savage (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) and Mrs Burns (Thursday, Friday)
Teaching Assistant: Mrs Lowe
Teacher: Miss Lanceley
Teaching Assistant: Miss Rankin
Our topic this term is:
Robin class will have P.E. on a THURSDAY and Wren Class will have P.E. on a FRIDAY (starting after half term). Please make sure your child’s P.E. kit has daps or suitable footwear, shorts and the T-shirt to match the colour of your child’s house. Please ensure all your child’s clothing is labelled with their name.
Reading books will be changed on a MONDAY and a THURSDAY as long as the reading record has been signed.
Please look out for any spare school clothes and bring them back to school.
Checklist for parents
Please remember to name all items including school uniform, lunchboxes, P.E. kit, hat, scarfs and gloves.
Please bring in your child’s book back with book, reading record and sound keyring in every day. We do aim to try and read with your child once a week.
Wellies and P.E. kits should be in school (from after half term).
Please look at your child’s Tapestry observations once you have set up your account. When your child has had a WOW moment at home please add those moments on to tapestry so we can celebrate their learning at home. If you have any problems, please talk to your child’s teacher.
Important dates this term
• 7th November – outdoor classroom day – please have appropriate waterproofs.
• W/C 11th November – Anti-bullying week.
• Friday 15th November – children in need day (non-uniform, donation £1).
• W/C 18th November – Road safety week.
• Friday 13th December – 9.15am, Dress rehearsal of the Nativity (siblings/children welcome).
• Monday 16th and Tuesday 17th December – 9.15am, Nativity performances, crèche available for siblings.
• Friday 20th December – 9am, Good news assembly – parents welcome to attend.