Start time: 7.45am
Cost: £2.20 per child, per session, (includes breakfast)
- Enter via the main school office at 7.45am. A register will be checked by an adult on the door. The club currently takes place in the hall.
- Children will have a choice of cereals or toast, plus a cold drink.
- Activities provided (e.g. board games, group games, colouring, puzzles)
- Will be run by 2-3 school staff members each day.
- Staff will ensure children are at their classrooms for the start of the school day – by 8.50am.
How to sign your child up:
- Sign your child up at the main office.
- Your child must be signed up and paid for in advance.
- Payment must be made in advance when you book your child’s place (cash or cheque accepted – cheques to be made payable to: Waterwells Primary Academy).
Terms and Conditions
- Maximum number of 35 places each day (30 on Fridays). It will therefore be operated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We cannot accept on-the-day requests. Please sign your child up as detailed above. You are entitled to sign your child up for the half-term in advance if you wish.
- We will not permit attendance to the club if payment has not been received.
- In the event of non-attendance, payment will be lost (unless due to illness where your child is also not in attendance at school on the same day).
- If cheques are returned unpaid, a £10 bank charge will be incurred.
- *If signing your child up to attend Breakfast Club during the first week of term after a school holiday, your child must be signed up by 3pm of the last day term before the holiday period has commenced.
- Reception children cannot be accepted until they begin a full-time timetable.
- This is additional provision outside of the school day. Where pupils have additional needs that require 1-1 support, we are unable to provide this for breakfast club at the cost stated. The provision must be right for the pupil and will be discussed with parents upon enquiry. The Head of School will make the final decision about whether the provision can be accessed.
Numbers need to remain sufficient to cover the basic costs of the club, if numbers fall the service may be withdrawn. Likewise, if interest regularly exceeds the maximum 35 places (30 on Fridays), we would review the club set-up to accommodate demand.
Please book at the school office.